Tuesday, March 24, 2009

FENCE KEEPS PLANTS FROM BREAKING IN !!

I was driving along the highway about 10 days ago and I saw something worth sharing with you.
It is amazing how we think we are good managers yet nature has a way of doing it better.
Now I am not knocking the manager of the land in the video - I am quite sure they do not see what I saw.Until I was exposed to the Grazing for Profit school in 1994 and had my blinkers removed I did not see the clear lines of managment vs no management on our land resources.

What one person calls weeds is another persons land rejuvinating project.Take a look at the video below to see how this fence can keep the plants from getting into the farmers paddock.






IF VIDEO STOP/STARTS PRESS PAUSE & LET IT LOAD.

I am in Emerald running a KLR Marketing school and Advanced Workshop this week,internet not so good so if I do not post tomorrow night I will get oneu p Thursday night.

Brought to you by

www.grahamereesblog.com

No comments: