Wednesday, March 4, 2009

READ A BUSINESS BOOK EACH WEEK IN 10 MINUTES

There is not a day goes by that I am not reading a new book learning more about myself or how to become more successful.If you look beside my bed there can be 2 or 3 books on different topics whilst I tend to have my focus book of the moment.There just never seems to be enough time to get through every thing I want to learn.
A couple of months ago Rick Raddatz released BREVITY BRIEFS - The worlds best book summary's.
Each week Rick does a book summary on video as well as providing the text taking the key points from the book he is focusing on for that week.
The books are all focused on small to medium sized business's and implementation of the key strategies in each book.
I so look forward to each Thursday morning where I can get my 10 minute dose of book of the week,I thought after 15 books I should share this great program with readers of this blog.

What does it cost ? $97 US one off fee until March 2010.That is another 50 + business books summarised each week.I have already got back the value several times over.


Here is a sample from Brevity Briefs - Good To Great

Good to Great

I picked Good to Great as the first Brevity Brief inspirational book because so many people have read the book. Therefore, it will likely help you understand more clearly how much additional value the Brevity Brief concept adds over and above a traditional book summary -- even without the wisdom-of-the-crowd (which will come in time).

Ok, let's get down to business!


Check it out at


That's a free sample of what you get *weekly*
if you sign up for the Brevity Small Business Club.
I signed up. Let me know what you think...

"The only difference in me in 5 years time will be the books
I read and the people I meet"
Charlie Tremendous Jones

Brought to you by
www.grahamereesblog.com



No comments: