Thursday, May 14, 2009

FIRST CLASS GRATITUDE



Making a difference is not necessarily about giving large donations of time and money to worthy causes's.I constantly look for ways to show gratitude to the people who serve me each day.
I look for someone who needs a leg up or a lift in the moment.
Bud Williams taught me more than livestock handling and marketing. He would always tell the waitress what a beautiful smile she had, the more cranky the girl the more he would say it until she smiled.
Now a man in his 70's can get away with that,I am not sure I am quite old enough to do so.

In June last year I decided to create something that had been on my mind for a while and teamed up with my good friend Gayle Chivers to create First Class Gratitude Cards.
The idea being you carry them in your wallet or purse and look for opportunities to give them to people who leave an imprint on your life through the service they offer.

We created a website where they can be redeemed for various items online like e-books on personal development.You can also order your own Gratitude Cards from the site for a small fee,proffesionally printed.
Our intention is to donate any funds raised to a cause for children(yet to be decided),however things have held us up a bit but hey we are using them on a daily basis and others are too,so if you want a small token to use to show your gratitude check it out at :
WHO'S LIFE ARE YOU LEAVING AN IMPRINT ON TODAY ?
"The kinder and more thoughtful a person is, the more kindness they can find in other people."
Leo Tolstoy1828-1910, Novelist and Philosopher
Brought to you by

No comments: