Thursday, December 10, 2009

Bathurst Bushfire

Bathurst has been in the news with the bushfire to the west.Coming from the flat country it is certainly different in these hills.When I saw the smoke I knew Steve and Tammy would be not far away so headed out - It was just south of Steve and on a place being leased by Rob a KLR graduate.We were able to get his sheep in the yards only a few minutes before the fire was right there.
Steve was able to stop a lot with his plough before the calvary arrived with more flashing lights than a Christmas tree-not so sure we have progressed with all this new approach.

Here is as short video I took with my phone - damn did not have a battery in my video camera.




If video stop/starts, press pause to let it load.

Brought to you by

www.grahamereesblog.com



No comments: