Thursday, January 7, 2010

You think you are Having a Bad Day !!


I received an email with some great pictures to share with you, "Do you think the guy on the ladder had abit of washing to do when he got home ?"

I have changed the subscribe link - if you are reading this and like to receive email updates each time I post then please subscribe. You only get a short email with a link and I don't fill your mailbox with useless information.

I do need your help though as I have a goal to have 2,000 readers by the 31st Dec, 2010.

If you like some of what I post and think you have friends who would also like to read my posts forward the link by clicking Share This Post to share by email or Facebook and the like.

Here are some classic pictures - I really like the 2 boys painting the lounge room !!





No comments: