Thursday, June 17, 2010

Loading a Truck using Bud Pen is Easy


One of the things I have been doing lately is learning a lot more about video on the web. It is an uncharted area in many ways even though youtube etc have been around for a while.
There are many stages where ou need to get it right from the camera to the editing,rendering,uploading and hosting players. One project is for National Stockyards Systems - http://www.nationalstockyards.com.au/ where we filmed the project and now are trying to get the right format.
The video below is me showing how the "Bud Pen" works loading a truck - I would be interested in your feedback,mainly on how long it took to buffer before playing and once playing did it stop or keep playing. Also comment on the quality - something has to be sacrificed and it is getting a balance. So pleeeaase email me with your feedback.




If it keeps buffering try pause to let it load more.
Email me at peneena@gmail.com

Brought to you by


No comments: