Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Please Sponsor Me as I Walk in Bathurst Relay for Life


Most people at some time in their life are touched by cancer,either directly or a family member or friend.There are many areas around this challenge that need funding. From prevention to treatment and support for those affected it takes funds. This weekend I am participating in the Bathurst Relay for Life where we walk from around 3.00pm Saturday until 10.00am Sunday. I am appealing to you as a reader of my blog to sponsor me with as little or as much as you see fit to assist me to raise some much needed funds for the Cancer council. When you click on the link it will take you to my link on the Bathurst Relay for Life website, where you can make your donation. I will update you over the weekend with photos and video. Bit cheeky of me but, Thank you in anticipation for your sponsorship.

No comments: