I was speaking to a diligent KLR Marketer last week who was selling some high quality cows (stud) and wanting to buy some skinny cows to fatten, but were not sure how to use the trading formulae in this situation.
So you want to sell one class of animals and buy another class, but not really sure how to work out the Sell/Buy.
1. First thing to do is check are the animals I own Overpriced or Underpriced.If they are Overpriced we would then look at either replacing with a similar class animal or an animal in another class.If we are not staying in the same type/class of animal then sell the animals.
And put your money in your Money Inventory ( at least in your mind).
1.Enter the Target weight/class into the Sell part of the spreadsheet.(new animal)
2. Enter Today's price into the Sell Price part of the spreadsheet.
3. Enter the Buy weight into the Buy part of the spreadsheet
4. Enter Today's Price into the Buy part of the spreadsheet.
5. Now once you have entered all your other info - you should have an answer if there is a profitable trade - if so and it is what you are looking for take the Money out of your Money Inventory
6. Make the purchase,put aside your COG and you can even take the profit here rather than try and work out the profit from say the sheep above to the cattle.
KEEP IT SIMPLE, SOME PEOPLE TRY AND CALCULATE IT INTO SOME EQUATION ALBERT EINSTEIN COULD NOT UNDERSTAND.
Brought to you by