Thursday, April 2, 2009

CONTROL YOUR OWN DESTINY OR SOMEONE ELSE WILL !

I once, as I do wandered through a book store looking for a book to read when I came upon a book called "Control You Own Destiny or Someone Else Will" - I never bought the book but I remind myself daily the title of that book.
Being stuck is one thing but becoming comfortable being in that position leaves you vulnerable to all sorts of things.
Take our cow earlier in the week, which brought about our discussion on being stuck.Well a little more information shows we now have an example of being stuck or being able to make the most of an opportunity.You certainly don't want to be in a position to be taken advantage of !!
Are you ready to take advantage of the opportunity's that come your way ?


To those non farmers that read my blog (a growing group) this is a normal type thing that happens on a farm. We live with nature every day.

Brought to you by

http://www.grahamereesblog.com/

1 comment:

Grahame Rees said...

G'day Grahame,

This video will show your readers how to register on JS-Kit - its a terrific commenting / blogging system.

While the video is for the Agmates community - its exactly the same here on your blog.

http://www.agmates.com/blog/agmates-help/registering-as-a-commenter-agmates/