Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Are you Attracting What you Really Want ?


"Hi, I'm from Russia - a dream to live abroad, my name is Mary, can we get started?"

This is the subject of one of the many Junk emails I get each day. It got me thinking about how do we attract what we really want.I am sure this person did not create the email with me in mind, just create it and spray it out there to see what comes back.Then one has to ask was the agenda to even have a relationship or rip someone off.

Now the photo is probably not even of Mary - if indeed Mary exists.

Over the next period of time I am going to suggest a way you can get clear about what you want out of life and how you might be clear about the message you send out to the universe.

First step start to become aware of what you are thinking about in your life and how that seems to keep turning up even when it is something you don't want.

Tomorrow I will give you the next step in the process, in the meantime as Bud says
"Smile,Smile as if you mean it "

ps. For those young bucks out there who may want Marys email, sorry it is deleted !!
Brought to you by

No comments: