Thursday, December 3, 2009

December update on 100 day steer trade


In November I came across an article in a rural newspaper describing a strategy being put in place by a grazier on a mob of cattle he purchased.

He said : "I care about 2 things; getting my money back and the kilos they put on".

Now I take that to mean he wants the same $1.83/kg he paid for them at 250kg in 100 days at 350kgs.

Here we are in December and they are now 280 kg @$1.58 quite a discount on the pruchase price.

As I said in November this could prove to be profitable for him in the Buy /Sell Paradigm, however there is the risk of prices may remain at present levels or less.The market is certainly confirming that.
By using the KLR tools you can easily identify a profitable trade.


So I ran it through the KLR 30 Second market Report and spreadsheet - we will follow this over the next 70 days.

Watch the video: ( click on bottom right corner to see full screen.)



No comments: