Thursday, November 4, 2010

Bathurst to Emerald and Back








After a few weeks break I am back posting to Grahame's Blog. It was good to get a good road trip in in October as we drove from Bathurst to Emerald and back.30 hours and 3000 ams driving sure allows one to take in a lot of country.I have never driven that way before and seen so much grass.The grass inventory is plentiful all the way to North QLD so a different challenge is emerging, how do we make the most of it ?





Ken and Pip shared the trip with me,






I'm sure Pip wondered what the he'll Ken and I were doing stopping to walk and discuss the grass and landscape.








We called into the Roma Cattle sale,meeting a few familiar faces.Amazing how you can travel anywhere and run into people you know.







Let's see if I can keep the blog posts going now that I have started.

No comments: